Develop sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in a world full of complex dynamic environments. The Hemisphere GNSS Vector™ H320™ is the most advanced GNSS heading and positioning board available.
The Vector H320 utilizes dual antenna ports to create a series of additional capabilities to Eclipse™ Vector technology including fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, onboard L-Band DGNSS reception, RTK-enabled heave, low power consumption, and precise timing.
Integrate the Vector H320 into your applications to experience exceptional performance, flexibility and cost savings. This incredible GNSS board uses advanced multipath mitigation techniques and offers full scalability and expandability from L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS to L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS RTK performance.
- Extremely accurate heading with short baselines (<0.17° rms at 0.5m antenna separation)
- L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS RTK capable
- L-Band DGNSS capable
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm rms RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection